To summarize a famous ad…if your partner, or kids, can’t pick out the perfect bracelet or tie for your Valentine’s Day gifts, what makes you think they’ll be able to pick out the perfect headstone?
Or plan the kind of funeral you’d prefer?
Remember, you can’t return a casket once you’ve tried it on. There is only one chance to get your end-of-life right.
Often that means doing it yourself.
These are special offers for a truly unique Valentine’s Day gift. Planning your end-of-life is a gift you give your loved ones, so they don’t have to do it. Don’t make them guess about what you’d want or how you’d want it. You can get everything set and planned for now.
Or you can give to a loved one in need. Maybe someone who is facing a serious illness and you don’t want them to be overwhelmed or alone in this journey.
Either way, choose one of the special offers below and contact Catherine Durkin Robinson today. Let peace of mind be part of your Valentine’s Day gifts this year. What’s more loving than that?
Have you lived an amazing life? Do you want your grandchildren, nieces, or nephews to know about everything you’ve accomplished? Perhaps you do, but who has the time to sit down and write it all out?
Give me a call.
This price covers two 1-hour interviews, plus unlimited emails and phone calls to get all your adventures down on paper. I’ll email a rough draft to you within a month of the second interview.
Many use this life story to craft obituaries, eulogies, and social media posts. Others self-publish as a legacy gift for family members. Or you might want to post it as a blog or website.
I’ll also send you audio files of the two interviews in case you’d like to share those as well.
10 Doula Sessions:
$1500 $1000 (5 Doula Sessions $800 $500)
These are one-hour sessions devoted to anything you like. This includes:
- Advance care directives: We discuss every option available to you at end-of-life. We review all the forms, and your plans and then we inform family members to make sure they’re on board. I can also serve as a mediator for family conversations and advocate for your wishes.
- Planning your funeral or memorial service: Do you want a huge party or a small private gathering? Inside or outside? What kind of music do you want to play? Who should speak? Do you want a living funeral where you’re the guest of honor? These are all possibilities, and I make sure your celebration of life is exactly the way you want it.
- Companioning through end-of-life: If you’re dealing with a terminal diagnosis, how do you want to live the rest of your life? Some clients want to discuss their fears and what to expect. Others just want some emotional support. We can reach out to estranged loved ones, enjoy a guided meditation or simply sit and read together. Whatever you like.
Project Manager – One Month:
When someone is facing a serious diagnosis, the last thing they want to do is spend precious time and energy coordinating family visits and volunteers. As a doula, I can do the scheduling for you.
For example, we’ll set up a day for someone to clean the house and another day for someone to go grocery shopping. I keep track of everything and keep you in the loop.
I also coordinate family and friend visits with important rest time and appointments with your medical team. This includes helping visitors feel comfortable in a vigil setting as well as answering any questions they might have about end-of-life phases.
My extensive background studying Christianity, Judaism, and Buddhism, as well as secular training in end-of-life doula work, allows me to utilize appropriate rituals, readings, and prayers from various traditions for any end-of-life ceremony.
I also specialize in secular ceremonies. This price includes:
- A conference with family members to gather details.
- Writing the eulogy.
- Leading the funeral or memorial service.
If you are experiencing near-death anxiety and considering psychedelic therapy, don’t go it alone.
In the name of harm reduction, I will sit with you for up to 10 hours. I can also work with your therapist to provide a safe and judgment-free setting.
Make sure your loved ones have a well-written final testament to your accomplishments. This is your legacy after all.
We will sit for a one-hour interview, and the obituary can be posted on funeral home websites, in newspapers or on social media. It can be humorous or serious, you set the tone. The obituary also outlines important charities to which people can donate in your loving memory.
Click here for an obituary example.
$250 $150 per hour
This is usually scheduled at the last minute when someone is actively dying.
As a doula, I provide emotional and spiritual support for the dying and their loved ones. This is on an as-needed basis and can include meditation, prayers, and readings from The Tibetan Book of the Dead and other sacred texts.
Consultation: No Charge
If you’re not sure what you need or can afford, give me a call. Anytime. I’m here.
Take advantage of these special Valentine’s Day gifts all year long. Just mention this post. Help yourself or someone you love to die with dignity, peace, and support.